Greetings from Twin Lakes Elementary!
As we approach Thanksgiving break, I find myself full of gratitude. I am thankful for the caring families who ensure their children are here at school and ready to learn every day.
The Veterans Day Assembly was a great collaborative effort. Special thanks to Casi Reisenauer, our 6th Grade Emissaries, Jason Bradbury and his memorable PowerPoint, Terri Menti’s musical first graders, Julie Kinzer’s beautiful Veteran’s hallway display, Tony Varner and Cub Scout Pack 225 and Tim Wood’s Timberlake High School Band and Choir. Your collective efforts to honor our Veterans created an amazing experience for our students, community members and Veterans.
Thank you to Sarah Morris and Geri Quillin for their efforts with our Twin Lakes Book Fair. It was well organized and well attended. All proceeds will go directly to our library.
I am thankful for our amazing PTO whose continued dedication to support our school is unwavering. Your creative ideas, efforts and stamina are greatly appreciated. Most recently, the meal you prepared and organized for teachers on conference day were a generous and kind gesture. Thanks to the POPCORN Moms who make Fridays fun and yummy!
Our Volunteers are the best! Thank you for helping our teachers and students.
I work with such an amazing team of professionals who are dedicated to Twin Lakes students and families. I am thankful for the Twin Lakes staff members who give their best every day because every child in this school matters.
With Great Appreciation,
Twin Lakes Elementary Philosophy
The mission of Twin Lakes Elementary is to provide an excellent education in a safe, respectful,
responsible environment that empowers our students to achieve success.
· Every child is our child and needs to be accepted as an individual.
· All students can become life-long learners by developing individual strengths.
· All students are capable of becoming problem solvers and responsible members in the
· All staff and students will demonstrate respect, responsibility and safety.
· All staff will teach and model good character that builds self-worth and helps each child
meet his/her potential.
· Our school provides a safe place to learn and cultivates positive relationships with others.
· Our school environment includes tolerance, caring and support for the whole child.
· Parent involvement and support is critical to the education, development and success of